Spring Mountain Christian Academy partners with schools to educate students in Bible knowledge and in a Christian worldview, to develop understanding in evangelical Christian values and principles, to train students in moral character, to provide quality academic education in knowledge and understanding, and to promote service to God and others.
"Preparing minds for leadership and hearts for service"
• Christ-Centered. We’re Christ-centered in everything we do, say and teach.
• Biblical Worldview. We equip students accordingly by teachiong and leading from Biblical truth.
• Spiritual Growth. We embrace all SMCA students with the welcoming love of Jesus Christ, inviting and encouraging them towards spiritual growth through our activities, curriculum and programs.
• Future Leadership. SMCA students are equipped with the appropriate competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents.
• Excellence & Achievement. We empower students to achieve their highest potential because excellence honors God and inspires people.
• Nurturing Environment. Every student experiences the love of God and the importance of being one of His children.
• Educational Challenge. We expect thorough preparation and execution in all schoolwork, activities and assignments.
• Lifelong Learning: Comprehensive knowledge and critical thought will become hallmarks of the well-read and confident alumni of SMCA.